Focus and Scope
Golden Ratio of Human Resources Management encourages courageous and bold new ideas, focusing on contribution, theoretical, managerial, and social life implications. Golden Ratio of Human Resources Management welcomes papers that are based on human resources management for example:
- Organizational behavior,
- Occupational psychology,
- Labor economics
- Human resources wellbeing
- Organizational management
- Leadership on human resource management
- Organizational development
- Employee engagement
- Organizational psychology perspective
- Organizational and human resource wellbeing sustainability
- Islamic human resource management
Golden Ratio of Human Resources Management requires a research design with a high standard of methodological transparency. Manuscripts may be conceptual or empirical in nature and feature quantitative and/or qualitative analysis with well-illustrated tables, figures, and supportive material to enhance readers’ readability. Golden Ratio of Human Resources Management expects manuscripts to present research with no fatal methodological flaws, and with generalizable findings that go beyond a single cross-sectional study measuring self-reported behavioral intentions. Golden Ratio of Human Resources Management explores the application of marketing principles and practices within academic, commercial, industrial, public sector, and non-governmental organizational settings.
- Basic and applied research that reflects current human resource management theory, methodology, and practice.
- A summary for human resources practitioners and a structured abstract accompanying each article.