Instruction for Authors
Prepare Your Manuscript
- Should be written with the following elements in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; JEL Classification Code; main text introduction, literature review/literature background, and Hypothesis development, research methods, results, discussion; acknowledgments; declaration of interest statement; references; appendices (as appropriate); table(s) and figures should be mentioned. For the best fit of the manuscript please download the article template
- Should contain a structured abstract of Is 200 words. Structure of abstract should contain (e.g., the purpose of the study, research method, result, and findings)
- Should contain between 3 and 5 keywords. Including information on choosing a title and search engine optimization. Tips for keywords (i.e., Read through your paper and highlight any key terms or phrases that are most relevant to the focus of your work; Draw up a shortlist; Try searching with your keywords to ensure the results fit with your article and so you can see how useful they would be to others; Narrow down your keywords to ensure they are as accurate as possible; Review your final list and ask yourself, will these keywords be most effective at indexing my article online)
- JEL Classification Code approximately 3 - 5 JEL code. (See. https://www.aeaweb.org/)
- An extensive piece of work, which presents original research supported by a substantial amount of data, based on the relevant recent study.
- Spelling can be US or UK English so long as the usage is consistent.
- Please do not use the un-usual term or non-standard terms. For local word-term please put the info to make it clear.
- Please do not use any jargon in your body of the manuscript.
- The content of words minimum 5.000 - 8.000 words (Including words in tables/figure) and exclude Author information (e.g., name of authors, affiliations, authors identity, and all of the references). Words count starts from Introduction; Literature review; Research Method; Results and discussion; Conclusion: Acknowledgment, and Conflict of interest).
- Total table(s) / figure(s) is maximum 7 (seven). For Long table(s) please put it as appendix in the last page.
- For references use APA 6th or 7th edition. For all of the references, we suggest using the references software manager (i.e., Mendeley, End-Note, Zotero). Please note we automatically reject the manuscript submission if the manuscript uses manual writes of references or does not use the references software manager. We suggest for authors use a minimum of 6 (six) years of recent studies. Besides for references use a minimum of 25 references. As a commitment for references please note we just tolerant approximately 5% by 100% total references with self-citation (only relevant recent studies with the manuscript).
- The manuscript should be written in good English, we automatically reject by editor-decision the manuscript if the manuscript submitted in other languages. Make sure the manuscript has been translated into English.
- Manuscript submitted in Doc or Docx file (Microsoft word file). We automatically reject if authors submitted the manuscript in another format (e.g., PDF).
- For contributing to the body of knowledge and global reader's impact, we consist the manuscript should be contained the clear phenomena, research gap, research contribution, novelty, and state of the art (SoTA).
- Graphical abstract (optional). This is an image to give readers a clear idea of the content of your article. It should be a maximum width of 525 pixels. If your image is narrower than 525 pixels, please place it on a white.
- Figures should be high quality (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale, and 300 dpi for color, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats: EPS, PS, JPEG, TIFF, or Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX) files are acceptable for figures that have been drawn in Word.
- Tables should present new information rather than duplicating what is in the text. Readers should be able to interpret the table without reference to the text. Please supply editable files. We do not accept the manuscript submission with copied tables from statistical software
- Equations. If you are submitting your manuscript as a Word document, please ensure that equations are editable with the formula-type menu at Microsoft word. We do not accept if the formula writes with manual types.
- Please use SI units (non-italicized).
- References. Please note we commitment with references content. All the references should be dominant from Scientific articles (at least 75% by total references and a maximum of 25% references by books or any websites to support your data) with a minimum of 25 references for each paper. We only accept references from trusted sources and valid references. Besides, the references should contain DOI (Digital Object Identifier). Please note we automatically reject the manuscript submission or we decide to major revision if we found fatal mistakes in references.
Manuscript Submission Procedures
To submit your manuscript please click here. Please note that Golden Ratio of Human Resources Management (GRHRM) uses Crossref™ to screen papers for unoriginal material. By submitting your paper to Golden Ratio of Human Resources Management (GRHRM) you are agreeing to originality checks during the peer-review and production processes.
- Details instructions on manuscript submission, please use the Article Template. We only accept the submission of each manuscript if use the template.
- All the submissions only use Online Journal System (OJS) portal at Online Submission. We do not accept the submission via email.
- Golden Ratio Journal is committed to peer-review integrity and upholding the highest standards of review. Once your paper has been assessed for suitability by the editor, it will then be single-blind peer-reviewed by independent, anonymous expert referees.
- During the review process, we do not suggest the authors' edit or change the authorship.
- Only the acceptable article by review process we produce the letter of acceptance (LOA). We do not receive the request of LOA early without a review process.
- All articles that are declared accepted by the review process will be processed immediately as a forth-coming issue with the full article (PDF) without waiting for the publication schedule of the edition to end.
- Articles that are submitted in the middle of the issue period will undergo a review process until the article is accepted and then published in the next issue.