Guideliness for Reviewer
Responsibility of Peer Reviewer
The peer reviewer is responsible for critiquing by reading and evaluating manuscripts in the field of expertise, then giving constructive advice and honest feedback to the author of the article submitted. Peer reviewers, discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the article, how to increase the strength and quality of the paper, and evaluate the relevance and authenticity of the manuscript.
Before reviewing, please note the following:
- Is the article requested to be reviewed in accordance with your expertise? If you receive a script that covers the topics that are not appropriate areas of your expertise, please notify the editor as soon as possible. Please recommend an alternative reviewer.
- Do you have the time to review this paper? The review process must be completed within two weeks. If you agree and require a longer period, notify the editor as soon as possible, or suggest an alternative reviewer.
- Is there any potential conflict of interest? Meanwhile, conflicts of interest will not disqualify you as a reviewer, disclose all conflicts of interest to the editor before reviewing. If you have any questions about potential conflicts of interest, do not hesitate to contact the editorial office.
When reviewing the article, please consider the following:
- Title: is it clearly illustrating the article?
- Abstract: does it reflect the contents of the article?
- Introduction: does it describe the accuracy of matters submitted by the author and clearly state the problem being considered? Typically, the introduction should summarize the context of the relevant research, and explain the findings of the research or other findings, if any, offered for discussion. This research should explain the experiments, hypotheses, and methods.
Content of the Article
In order to determine the originality and suitability of the journal, are there any elements of plagiarism <20% of this paper field? Quick literature search can use certain tools such as Scopus to see if there are similarities from other parts.
- if the study had been previously done by other authors, it is still eligible for publication?
- is the article is fairly new, fairly deep, and interesting to be published?
- does it contribute to knowledge? such us: clearly information?
- does the article adhere to the standards of the journal?
- Scope - Is the article in line with the objectives and scope of the journal?
Literature Review / Literature Background
Comprehensive, logical, and perfect:
- does the author accurately describe how the literature building is comprehensive?
- does the literature background build with relevant studies and rational or logical development statement to build hypothesis development?
- does the literature background use update references?
- does the literature background use the relevant or newest approach theoretical background?
Comprehensive and perfect:
- does the author accurately describe how the data is collected?
- is the theoretical basis or reference used appropriately for this study?
- is the exposure design suitable for the answer to the question?
- is there decent enough information for you to imitate the research?
- does the article identify the following procedures?
- are there any new methods? If there is a new method, does the author explain it in detail?
- is there any appropriate sampling?
- have the tools and materials used been adequately explained? and
- does the article exposure describe what type of data is recorded; right in describing the measurement?
This is where the author must explain the hypothesis or proposition (only for Golden Ratio of Mapping Idea and Literature Format Journal) and there's no discussion or conclusions.
Tables and Pictures:
Is it suitable for the referred explanation by showing data that is easy to interpret and understandable for the readers?
- Authors must be critical mostly to the literature systematic review of the issues, which is relevant to the field of study.
- Reviews should be focused on a single topic.
- All exposure should be in English and written in good and coherent grammar.
- Easy to understand
- Interesting to read
Things that need to be considered:
- Perspective, a unique perspective that describes experiences and situations related to study (only for Golden Ratio of Mapping Idea and Literature Format Journal)
- First Person (Interview)
- Book or scientific articles Reviews
- Insight Technology (Product Review)
- All results of the review submitted by reviewers are confidential
- If you want to discuss the article with a colleague, kindly inform the editor
- Do not contact the author directly.
- Ethical issues:
- Plagiarism: if you suspect the article is mostly plagiarism from other authors, please let the editor knows the details
- Fraud: It is very difficult to detect a fraud category, but if you suspect the results in the article is not true, please inform the editor
Complete "The Review" by the due date to the editorial office. Your recommendation for the article will be considered when the editor makes a final decision and your honest feedback is highly appreciated.
When you write a comment, please show the part of the comment that is only intended for the editor and parts that can be returned to the author.
Please do not hesitate to contact the editorial office with any questions or problems that you may encounter